Crystal Clear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking ISH

Go down

Breaking ISH Empty Breaking ISH

Monday - Febuary 8th 2010

Today I went to bed at 04:30 AM. I lay in bed for several hours, trying to get to sleep, with no luck. Around 6AM I remembered that I would need to take my calculator to my Chemistry exam, and decided that I would remember it in the morning.

Turns out - I did remember. As my car pulled out of my driveway, with me in the passenger seat, I remembered that I needed to bring my calculator. I was running late as it is, so I didn't mention it and went to school.

When I arrived, everyone I knew was there with their heads in their books. I only studdied the tiniest bit the night before, but I felt that the exam wouldn't be too bad.

We were called into the exam room. I was placed at the very left of the room, so I wasn't completely surrounded by people working hard, which really helped me keep my calm.

While studdying the night before, I came across a part called the "Agravado's Number". It was rather complex, so I decided to skip it, thinking Agravado's Number wouldn't appear in the exam until the very end.

First question - "Using Agravado's Number...."

Yeah, I was pretty much doomed from the start. I skipped the majority of the questions, and spent half the time pretending to write.

The main problem I had with the exam was not the exam it's self - but the fact that litterally every second somebody turned a page on their test. It was really, really annoying and it continued for an hour.

After the test, I went home and started watching "Coming Up Age". It's a rather funny show, and I caught an episode late at night on BBC3 a few nights before. I ended up watching the enitre series, including the Comic Relief one where they meet up with the guys from Two Pints Of Lager.

After watching everything of Coming Up Age there was, I decided to continue watching "Being Human". I watched the entire first season until I decided to take a shower.

I just got out of the shower and am now writing this lovely blog. I have 3 exams tomorrow - Biology, History and English, so I'm going to go do some late-night studdying.

My only consolation is that I have no exams on Wednesday, meaning I can do what I want tomorrow and stud all Wednesday for my exam of Thursday with no problem.

Cherrio.
Antari
Antari
Admin
Admin

https://crystalclear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Breaking ISH :: Comments

yoshifan64

Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:30 pm by yoshifan64

Seems like the FCAT to me. It's easy though. Breaking ISH Icon_biggrin