Crystal Clear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I FOUND IT! :D

5 posters

Go down

I FOUND IT! :D Empty I FOUND IT! :D

Post by Sajextryus Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Hey, guys. Sajextryus here. I had no idea what Crystal Clear was until a few minutes ago. Anyways, nice forum, Silver. Smile I like it's bright, clean theme. I also like the fact that we can trust the forum admin (yet). I'll check back here often (as I do with every forum).

P.S. I have no idea why I wrote "Yet", but it just fits in.(yet)

Last edited by Sajextryus on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

I FOUND IT! :D Empty Re: I FOUND IT! :D

Post by Antari Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Wow, how'd you find it?

Anyway, enjoy your stay. Just follow the rules and be nice and we'll get along fine.

Also, if you can get up to 50 posts in the new few weeks or so then I can check if the rank system works Very Happy

One more thing - do NOT mention anything about C-C on Epique, okay?
Antari
Antari
Admin
Admin

https://crystalclear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Antari wrote:Wow, how'd you find it?

Anyway, enjoy your stay. Just follow the rules and be nice and we'll get along fine.

Also, if you can get up to 50 posts in the new few weeks or so then I can check if the rank system works Very Happy

One more thing - do NOT mention anything about C-C on Epique, okay?
Don't worry, I won't. (might want to get rid of the word there because if they search it and find us, Skull & Bones .
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Antari Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:29 pm

They wont be able to trace it by searching one word. That word is used on the Banjo forums a million times more, if anything it will link there.

Anyway, it's 03:30 and I gotta' get some sleep. See you in the morning!
Antari
Antari
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:34 pm

Hey Saj! It's awesome you found this place! Welcome!
Superevil225
Superevil225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:37 pm

So far, I found this website, my old iPod I lost 2 years ago at my old house, GTA IV Disc 1, and 3 Apple Remotes all in a day. Pretty good day other than my cold.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Sounds awesome! I had a math exam today.... Sad but what ever!

P.S. Hope your cold goes away!
Superevil225
Superevil225

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:14 pm

We've been compromised! Every man for himself! *Puts on hat, sticks Wert Hammer in a suitcase, and runs off*

Lol, welcome Saj.
Wert Ac
Wert Ac

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Halbatross

Back to top Go down

I FOUND IT! :D Empty i found it too

Post by Mr Pie 5 Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:06 pm

hello peoples

I just found out about this forum after reading your "forum birthday" post
I heard you say "crystal clear" a while back but though it was just some new thing you started saying, didnt know it was a forum

this is nice since the I dont think the mods on Bungie.net like my very much and it hurts to say but, the Banjo forums are slowly dying

lets see how good this forum turns out...

ps: nice smileys Question Exclamation Idea Arrow affraid rabbit pale cyclops @ afro lol!
Mr Pie 5
Mr Pie 5

http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Post by Antari Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:55 am

Mr Pie 5 wrote:I heard you say "crystal clear" a while back but though it was just some new thing you started saying, didnt know it was a forum

It's a forum, a saying AND a person! =3

I also like smilies. My favoraite is I FOUND IT! :D 93726 (Respect the Watchmen!!!)

Oh, and welcome Smile
Antari
Antari
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Pie 5 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Antari wrote:
Mr Pie 5 wrote:I heard you say "crystal clear" a while back but though it was just some new thing you started saying, didnt know it was a forum
AND a person! =3
Question Question Question Suspect
Mr Pie 5
Mr Pie 5

http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Post by Antari Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Mr Pie 5 wrote:
Antari wrote:
AND a person! =3
I FOUND IT! :D Icon_question I FOUND IT! :D Icon_question I FOUND IT! :D Icon_question I FOUND IT! :D Suspect

You won't believe me when I tell you >_>

In every single picture of I have of places I was at, there has been this girl in the background. She has black hair, and she looks about my age. She doesn't appear in pictures where I wasn't there (I don't have to actually be in the picture, just at the location of the picture) and she's always pretty far in the background (Sometimes, but not always, out of focus).

Lately she's also been appearing around me. I'd glance out the window in English and she'd be on the bridge outside school, looking at me. I turn away or blink and she'd disappear. She's always in places I can't get to, not without looking away or blinking.

Probably the weirdest thing is that sometimes she appears in mirrors or other reflective stuff instead of my own reflection. She does the exact same movements as I do (Ocasionally doing something different), and disappears once I turn away or blink .

I haven't really told anybody about this before because this is the kind of stuff that people will call me crazy for. I also don't really have much evidence that anything I say is true. She only shows up in origional pictures - if I copy them or scan them then she'll be gone again. It would also appear that I'm the only one who can see her, 'cause nobody else ever points her out in pictures, or on the streets.

For all I know, I could actually be completely crazy. That's why I don't mention her. For a while I just imediately looked away when she appeared in mirrors or around me, to try and forget about her and keep my sanity. I don't think she liked that though, because when she appeared after she looked very sad.

I've also seen her in my dreams (Not my future-hopes - my actual dreams) and she's in every single one. She's always close to me and we do what we do together. If I'm taking pictures of hedges for some blond girl, Crystal Clear will be there taking picture with me (That dream actually did happen). She can talk quite a bit in my dreams, but since it's a dream I can't actually ask her who she is >_>

I drew her a bunch of times. This is probably the most accurate picture:

I FOUND IT! :D Cg4

Long, black hair that goes into two "Bangs" (I think that's the right term). She always wears something purple, and sometimes a dark green scarf. She either wears black pants or a blue skirt. the colour of her nails changes every now and then, I remember seeing them black, purple, red and pink. She's about my hight (Slightly smaller), and what I assume is avereage weight for a girl roughly my age. Her voice, in dreams, is light and has no accent. Typical girl voice basically.

She seems to have some form of personality too. When I see her at a distance, she'll wave. When I look in the mirror and get startled when I see her, she'll laugh. She's not a shy person. I've seen her cry once, but I'm not too sure why she was crying (This was after I watched a sad movie, so I assume she saw it with me somehow). She never seem dangerous or threatening.

I'm not too sure what she is. I'm clearly the only one who can see her, so I don't think she's human. She could be a ghost, but then there's no reason as to why only I can see her and why she's always with me. She could be some form of gardian angel, but then why doesn't anybody else have one?
Personally, I think she's part of me. If she's in my reflection, and always knows where I am, it's not too much of a strange theory. To be honest, I think the only time I'll actually get to see her without her dissapearing is when I die.

I named her Crystal Clear because I have no idea who she is - It's an ironic name. I named this forum after her simply because I needed a name and I saw her again while thinking of a name.

And now that you all think I'm crazy, I'll go post in a different thread I FOUND IT! :D Icon_razz
Antari
Antari
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum