Klungo Art

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Klungo Art

Post by Antari on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:24 pm

Hey guys, as most of you are aware, I paint unique Klungo art on the programs paint and Flash.

Below are all my Klungo pictures to date, accompanied by a small sentance or two about the picture. I'll be reserving a few posts after this one, so that the pictures wont fade due to the large amount of pictures in this post. Each post will have about 50 Klungos.

I hope you all enjoy seeing my pictures and appreciate my work and leave a comment afterwards. And if you have a suggestion for a Klungo picture, feel free to post it with your comment and I'll give it a try!

Enjoy.

1. Klungo-Klungooie.

Klungo-Klungooie was the first Klungo picture I made. I got the idea after playing the quiz in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts 'N' Bolts, where L.O.G asks for the name of Klungo's game - one of the possible answers was Klungo-Klungooie.

2. Klungo Kart

Klungo Kart was also a possible choice for the question in the quiz. This was a simple remove Mario and insert Klungo.

3. Dr. Klungo's Brain Draining

The 3rd wrong possible answer for the quize question. Although very easy to make, I like to think this came out very well.

4. Diet-Klungo

Diet Klungo was another possible answer for another question in the quiz. It was a very simple matter of putting Klungo on a Cola can.

5. Klungo Of The Opera

I got this idea after watching Phantom Of The Opera. It was the Klungo-Klungooie picture modified to make Klungo and Klungooie look like the Phantom of the Opera.

6. Klungzilla

Very simple Godzilla idea. I think I messed up on the tail, which I couldn't undo due to Paint's limited Undos. I like the mouth though.

7. Human Klungo

I thought it was strange how Klungo was a "Gruntling" and decided that since Gruntlings are named after Grunty, Grunty must have changed there DNA to make them Gruntlings. This is a picture I made of Klungo before the transformation, You'll have to read the Komic to find out more!

8. Klungo Freeman

After playing Half-Life 2 non-stop for two weeks, I thought it would be a good idea to throw Klungo in Gordon's HEV Suit. Its a bit blurry due to me thinking I could draw better on Flash then on Paint. When pasting the finished piece on Paint to upload to the public I found the size was drastically reduced. This is a streached picture.

9. Super Klungo Bros.

I had a LOT of fun making this one. It was going to be just Mario and Luigi, but since it took me less than a minute to copy Mario and change it to look like Luigi I thought I may as well make Wario and Warluigi.

10. Legend Of Klungo

The Legend Of Klungo is Klungo dressed as Link. I didn't encounter any problems while making this one.

11. Kirbgo

Not my best idea. I don't really like the way he turned out.

12. Mr. Klung & Watch

Mr. Klung & Watch was an easy to make shillouette with a silver border.

13. Klungo-KlungTooie

A remake of Klungo-Klungooie, Klungo-KlungTooie is a Klungo Banjo. Turned out pretty nicely if you ask me.

14. Ice Klungers

The Ice Klungers turned out pretty well!

15. Klungo-Klungooie-KlungTooie

Klungo-Klungooie-KlungTooie is the final Klungo-Kazooie picture. Using the Kazooie from Klungo-Klungooie and Banjo from Klungo-KlungTooie, Klungo-Klungooie-KlungTooie is the closest Banjo-Kazooie Klungo you'll get. I also felt the need to paint over Kazooie, didn't look right with a painted Klunganjo and a real-game Kazooie.

16. King Klungo

I got this idea in my Biology class for some reason and made it when I got home. I like it!

17. Sonic Klungo

Due to popular demand, I have made Sonic Klungo. Turned out better than I thought it would.

18. Shadow Klungo

Since Alex loves Shadow almost as much as I love Klungo, I took both our favoraite things and mixed them together in one big jug. This is the outcome.

19. Klungshi
[img]http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8787/klungshipack.jpgimg]
A little gift I made for YoshiFan. I started making the green one, then usd Copy/Pase and Fill to make the other 5 coloured ones.

20. Wario(Ware) Klungo

I rather like the Wario-Klungo, it was easy to make thanks to his clothes being similar to Klungo's.

21. Whos A Good Klungo?

Who's A Good Klungo? is Klungo as a dog. Making it was very easy, but I did have some uploading problems. My computer (For some reason) doesn't want me to save Whos A Good Klungo? so I had to save it as "Klog" - Klungo-Dog.

22. Super Klungo Kart

A remake of Klungo Kart. I just got the old one and painted over it. I even painted over Klungo!

23. Klungdo

Klungo-Birdo. Why? We had a Klungo-Yoshi.

24. Mr. Klungo

Its a Mr. Patch Klungo!

25. Klungchu

I had attempted a Pikachu Klungo before, but I had trouble finding the right place for the red cheek. My main problem with the first attempt was the fact I kept the teeth in, which made it look terrible. I'm rather happy with this final piece - I love it when it turns out better than expected! Hmmm... Maybe I should make a Klungo Mudkip?

26. AA Klungo

A Klungo Turret Mecha thing. Yeah!

27. Klungobot

Klungbot is a Robot Klungo! Yes, he has a built-in TV.

28. Mrs. Klungo

Mrs. Klungo is a female Klungo. I got the idea a while back when I used my phone to put fake lips onto a picture of my dog, Sam. I called that picture "Mrs. Sam".

29. KlunGoth

Requeted by Oldranos. Klungo-Goth actually turned out pretty well, if you ask me.

30. Klat

"Well, I made a good Klungo-Dog, why not make a Klungo-Cat?" I thought, starring at a picture of Klungo. I instantly started painting and before I knew it - I was done. "Brilliant" I thought "They'll love this.". Just after I clicked "Post", I heard a crash downstairs. I walked down the stairs slowly until I could see the source of the crash - Zombies.

31. Klummper

A Klungo-Bummper (The bager form Diddy Kong Racing). Not much to say I guess.

32. Klip Klup

Tip Tup was in the same picture as Bummper. I decided to make him after I finished with Klummper.

33. Klabber

In todays episode, Klungo goes Crab Fishing.

34. Klungonaut

The first Klungo to ever reach space. Klungo Astronaut is also the first Klungo to wear a helmet properly, as most other Klungo-Helmet attempts didn't work well.

35. Klungora's Mask

I really think this one turned out well. I like the mask the most.

36. Klungina

Requested by Sykhotic. I promised to this one first (Out of the list) because Sykhotic helped in the making of the MasterHandProject when he could have been playing Fallout 3. Anyway, I like it (And I've never seen this Pokemon before), do you?

37. Kirbgo Revisited

I said I didn't like my Kirbgo. I had to change it, but I didn't know how. Then I thought about removing the head and drawing the face on. Seemed to work, didn't it?

38. Klungoo

Using the Head trick I learnt making Kirbgo Revisited, I made a Klungo Boo. Which, when you really think about it, is just Kirbgo Revisited with a diffrent colour scheme, no legs and a diffrent face. Still a good one though.

39. King Klungoo

Using the Klungoo picture I already had, I made King Klungoo. Easiest Klungo Picture ever.

40. Princess Klungo

Princess Peach Klungo. I got the idea around 2AM after my internet cut off. I painted it wile looking at the Princess on the box of Parper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

41. The Klimpsons

First Homer, than a Bart. In the end, I decided to the whole family (Minus the baybe). I started with Klomer, changed it to make Klart, added minor differences for Klisa and added more hair for Klarge.

42. Krungty

Its Klungo-Grunty! Not much to say really. Pretty easy to make. I'm glad both Klungo and Grunty have green skin.

43. Klemo

Its Klungo-Emo! Not much to say really. Do you like it?

44. Vault Klungo

I have been playing Fallout 3 for months. I have all the DLC's and am now waiting for Mothership Zeta. Playing Fallout this much made me want to make a Klungo, but I didn't know who to do it of. The main character is always different, so that was out of the question. I was going to do Liberty Prime but then Sykhotic suggested Vault Boy. Picking up the Vault Klungo Bobble Head gives you +1 Klung.

45. Klungo Potter

Klungo Potter = Harry Potter + Klungo. Duh.

46. SuperKlungo

While working on SamusKlungo, I took a small break and watched a Angry Video Game Nerd review about Superman. I decided to take sometime to make a SuperMan-Klungo.

47. BatKlungo

I watched BatMan: The Darn Knight the other day. I really liked the Joker. I decided and awesome movie needed an awesome Klungo. This is a BatMan Klungo, but I may make a Joker Klungo in the future.

48. Klungmus

Samus-Klungo. This Klungo took me longer than any other. I over did EVERYTHING. It barely looks like Klungo anymore!

49. Mega Klungo

Megaman-Klungo. I dunno if you'll like this 'cause I've never played Mega Man (I've only just got Metroid).

50. KLUNGJO

I've turned Klungo into people, but not people into Klungo. Well, now I have.

I like my women how I like my coffee - Always in another castle.
Antari
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://crystalclear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Klungo Art

Post by Antari on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:34 pm

-Reserved For Future Klungo Art-

Antari
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Awesome art. Any new ones coming soon?
Sajextryus
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Antari on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Well, I need Flash for that, so I dunno when.

I want to make a Big Daddy Klungo Smile

Antari
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Will you be getting a copy soon?
P.S. I saw the thread about looking for some smooth drawing programs. I'll look into that for you.
Sajextryus
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Pie 5 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:13 pm

make a hillbilly klungo
a Freeman Klungo
and a Heavy Weapons Guy Klungo

^ OMG THATS ME!
Mr Pie 5

View user profile http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Mr Pie 5 wrote:a Freeman Klungo
Check #8.
Sajextryus
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Antari on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Freeman Klungo was done AGES ago! It's like number 6!

Antari
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Pie 5 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:17 pm

I knew that
I was just testing you

well what about the other 2 I said?

^ OMG THATS ME!
Mr Pie 5

Back to top Go down

Post by xdenslatx on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:50 am

love death and death the kid (ds is currently watcing soul eater)
xdenslatx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjomaster94 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:50 am

I love all of these! It looks like you worked very hard on some of them. Very Happy
Banjomaster94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Pie 5 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:58 pm

cmon dude, a heavy is the perfect model for klungo

^ OMG THATS ME!
Mr Pie 5

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarstrok on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:13 pm

do a space marine please, a warhammer 40k super soilder
oscarstrok
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Antari on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:36 pm

FYI, I haven't made any new Klungo's in a while because I've been spending my time on bigger things.

Search my name on Devient Art.

Antari
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum