The Adventures Of Ray And Jack Pt.2.

Go down

The Adventures Of Ray And Jack Pt.2.

Nothing happened in my life yesterday, so I'm going to talk about today. Today, I woke up at 8:30 in the morning. I attempted to go back to sleep but this attempt was futile. Lil' Jack was still asleep, and because of the fact I was still sleepy I didn't bother him. Nobody in my house was awake at this time, but I didn't really care, I was still in shock an awe about the fact I was up this early. With nothing to do I began playing Fable on my laptop. I had already beaten the game, but because of my boredom I didn't care and started a new game. In this game, I wanted to be bad.

So I started the game, in this game I have to get my sister a present. Frankly I didn't want to. I knew that girl wasn't real, but seriously, I hated her. She was so annoying. Sure it was her birthday but there's no excuse for being that obnoxious. Not even ADD is a legitimate reason for being that annoying. After I kicked some chickens, smashed some crates, punched some innocent civilians, and was just overall bad, I got my annoying sister some stupid chocolates. So I continued this game, killing innocent civilians, beating up the guards, est, est. Eventually my parents woke up and told me to get my lazy ass off the sofa and mow the lawn.

I swear it took me over 30 minutes to mow the lawn. I wished I had slept in more. Sure I got to be a total dick in a virtual world, but 30 minutes mowing the law! That was the worst. After mowing the law I was able to continue my game of Fable, but it just wasn't the same. Now I'm watching the movie Pride and Glory. Thank you for representing the Irish people, Collin Ferrell, thank you.

Superevil225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum