Crystal Clear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sonic 4 rant

3 posters

Go down

sonic 4 rant Empty sonic 4 rant

Post by oscarstrok Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:05 am

sup fellow internet chums, its time for a rant of sonic 4 and why people should STFU about it

so we get a trailer called "project needlemouse" with no gameplay, old sonic fans get exited when sega said it will be old school GAMEPLAY

so a few months pass and nothing, until finally a trailer, but this trailer appears to have the modern design of sonic and 3 seconds of gameplay
this was when the old school fans got a bit angry, well tbh, really angry, because apparently to them, old school gameplay means old school everything, old school design, 16-bit graphics, you know that stuff. they also complained that sonic had an awkward running look, it looks like he's jogging, now i kind of didnt like it, but also didnt mind it because it was pre alpha codes, which means that a game is still in early development, but no the old school fans (not every old school fans) had to think it was almost complete and decided that the game will be a peace of -Wert-, they also made petitions for sega to make it the original design, now thats just milking it IMO and it just takes the buiscuit because all their complaining about is a character design.

now i am a member of the SEGA forums (my name is sonic the hedgehog, lol) and we have so many people saying before thinking

lets looka at a member who is stupid enough roughly say that sonic is only for one generation

"Posted by Revned sonic 4 rant Viewpost
What's sad is a bunch of kids such as yourself have no idea what classic Sonic is about because you're too young to have experienced what Sonic was about back in those days.

You young-ins have been brought up on flashy 3D games with lots of bright colors to keep you attracted like a bug to a light and superficial storylines that serve no purpose and/or have no meaning. This is what Sonic has become.

This game was designed with the classic fans in mind but SEGA/Sonic team just had to add their special touch to a game that would be perfect with simplicity...you kids can have fun with your 3D Sonic games, it's adult time and we don't like this new crap."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

now i being only a 13 year old this is supposed to offend me, and just because i am just a kid dosn't make my oppinion any less important than a grown ups, it also makes revned look more immature and that he cant accept other peoples oppinions. saying that young sonic fans only play the 3d games is just simply retarded.
he's also playing the "kids dont understand" card saying that kids have no understanding of sonic and he also says (not in this post) that kids have nothing to do about sonic, now the sonic franchise is for everyone, but mostly for a certyain type of audiance, kids. sonic games are for kids no matter how old the franchise, saying its not for kids is just utter pingas. just because the 2d sonic games are praised, dosnt make the 3d games inferior to them, people are just to affraid to move on they have to act like a jackass to stay in their own world.

moe i may of been a hyporcrite of a arse in this rant but this is my first rant andits my oppinion, thanks to flamerstreak for the insperation, lol
oscarstrok
oscarstrok
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

sonic 4 rant Empty Re: sonic 4 rant

Post by yoshifan64 Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:40 pm

yoshifan64
yoshifan64
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandler Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:02 am

LOL did you make this because I said that I didn't see any thing wrong with that video where the guy over reacts?
Chandler
Chandler
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarstrok Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:26 am

Chandler wrote:LOL did you make this because I said that I didn't see any thing wrong with that video where the guy over reacts?

of course not Smile
oscarstrok
oscarstrok
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down