Crystal Clear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the Hero of lemon

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

To the Hero of lemon - Page 3 Empty To the Hero of lemon

We users are not like the kind you face,
WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!
Now you have a choice,
1.Get a life and go back to Epique and mess it up
2.continue to fight and lose.
3.You have already failed.
xdenslatx
xdenslatx

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

To the Hero of lemon :: Comments

DiabolicalBug

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:51 pm by DiabolicalBug

Honestly, If you want my opinion, I think its impossible to make a program that stops lemon. For one, You cant get his ip, And if you do he'll just proxy. Really, its a lose/lose situation. I just recomend more mods. Possibly 1 in each time zone, But unlike alex, Non-corrupt ones, No offence to any of those mods.

Back to top Go down

Sajextryus

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 pm by Sajextryus

I stay up late at night. That's the 7 am to 11 am for Silver. I don't see anyone on during those times.

Back to top Go down

knife in a box

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:34 pm by knife in a box

Weekends I stay up to 5:30 Smile

Back to top Go down

Sajextryus

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:36 pm by Sajextryus

Which is 3:30 or 2:30 in PST.
I think were okay right now.

Back to top Go down

xdenslatx

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:46 am by xdenslatx

just over 50 posts on this thread in less then 24 hours Razz

Back to top Go down

Wert Ac

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:29 pm by Wert Ac

Deadlyends2 wrote:Honestly, If you want my opinion, I think its impossible to make a program that stops lemon. For one, You cant get his ip, And if you do he'll just proxy. Really, its a lose/lose situation. I just recomend more mods. Possibly 1 in each time zone, But unlike alex, Non-corrupt ones, No offence to any of those mods.
Well, I checked his IP, and it didn't show any signs of being masked...

Back to top Go down

knife in a box

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:32 pm by knife in a box

Sajextryus wrote:Which is 3:30 or 2:30 in PST.

Actually 3:30 PST is 5:30 here

Back to top Go down

Sajextryus

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:20 pm by Sajextryus

knife in a box wrote:
Sajextryus wrote:Which is 3:30 or 2:30 in PST.

Actually 3:30 PST is 5:30 here
Woops. I get confused with time zones. lol!

Back to top Go down

DiabolicalBug

Post Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:52 pm by DiabolicalBug

Wert Ac wrote:
Deadlyends2 wrote:Honestly, If you want my opinion, I think its impossible to make a program that stops lemon. For one, You cant get his ip, And if you do he'll just proxy. Really, its a lose/lose situation. I just recomend more mods. Possibly 1 in each time zone, But unlike alex, Non-corrupt ones, No offence to any of those mods.
...... you cant check his ip because you dont have the mastercode of this website... only the forumotion crew can check ips....... did you just lie to me?.....

messanger wrote:Me:First off lemon, Why would you even attack them? Lemon:Because its fun Me:Why dont you go attack the banjo fourms again instead, stop spamming this site. Lemon:i think i just might attack the (Censored)-o fourms again Me:good, Leave cc alone, they didnt do anything to you.
i got lemon to stop attacking the fourm x.x its probably temporary but hey, its a break from the self proclaimed "Troll king". i'll keep attempting to keep him from spamming it but yea, i just hope he doesint attack it again. x.x next time will probably be death pictures.

Last edited by Deadlyends2 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to put this)

Back to top Go down

Antari

Post Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:28 am by Antari

The mods and I can check IP's easily. That's how I IP Ban!

Back to top Go down

Wert Ac

Post Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:33 pm by Wert Ac

DiabolicalBug wrote:
Wert Ac wrote:
...... you cant check his ip because you dont have the mastercode of this website... only the forumotion crew can check ips....... did you just lie to me?.....

messanger wrote:Me:First off lemon, Why would you even attack them? Lemon:Because its fun Me:Why dont you go attack the banjo fourms again instead, stop spamming this site. Lemon:i think i just might attack the (Censored)-o fourms again Me:good, Leave cc alone, they didnt do anything to you.
i got lemon to stop attacking the fourm x.x its probably temporary but hey, its a break from the self proclaimed "Troll king". i'll keep attempting to keep him from spamming it but yea, i just hope he doesint attack it again. x.x next time will probably be death pictures.
Mods can check IPs...
And I'd rather Lemon wasn't spamming any forum. In fact, I'd rather he be spamming this one, where I have some control over it...

Back to top Go down

knife in a box

Post Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:19 pm by knife in a box

I'd rather have him spam the BK forums

... not the correct way to respond...

this is my warning to you knife, Bk is still going barely and it isn't right to the new members that they should have to be spammed.

SPAM IS NEVER GOOD!

Denslat

Back to top Go down

DiabolicalBug

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:18 pm by DiabolicalBug

Den, Think of it This way, If he attacks the Newly forming fourm, It discourages people from joining. If he attacks a Dead/Dying fourm, People are uset to it. We dont need spamming on this fourm. Lemon shouldent spam any fourm, I agree. But if he DOES spam this one, I doubt its ability to form any further than this....

Back to top Go down

Wert Ac

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:07 pm by Wert Ac

It can't discourage anyone from joining, since this forum isn't drawing members from anywhere to begin with. We are also quicker to recover from a spam attack, considering we have 4 mods, and bk has 1. But for now we should all agree that spam anywhere is not good...Its like seeing someone die and saying "better him than me". All life is equal, just as all communities are equal. It is not right to wish bad upon others, regardless of any logic behind it.

Back to top Go down

Antari

Post Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:34 am by Antari

I'd much prefer it to be here, where my mods can act quickly and quietly. Also, with this new joining system, if I DO let a troll slip in, then all it takes is a ban to stop them.

Back to top Go down

WWWDOTCOMZZ

Post Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:29 pm by WWWDOTCOMZZ

this is what i like about having a pal as an admin, we all experienced this trolling before, but we make the rules now, so trolling here wont be as much of a prob when we were @ BK, with a very unactive mod.
we can actually do something now, id say were a bit more versatile to survive the recent trollings

Back to top Go down

Superintendent

Post Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:02 pm by Superintendent

//Your tax dollars at work!

Back to top Go down

halogroupie1996

Post Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:59 pm by halogroupie1996

i hate that lemon guy he pisses me off just running around and destroying forums UGH!

Back to top Go down

Mr Pie 5

Post Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:24 pm by Mr Pie 5

halogroupie1996 wrote:i hate that lemon guy he pisses me off just running around and destroying forums UGH!
every forum has its own lemon

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum