Crystal Clear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sonic and sega all stars raceing review

+3
xdenslatx
Wert Ac
oscarstrok
7 posters

Go down

sonic and sega all stars raceing review Empty sonic and sega all stars raceing review

Post by oscarstrok Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:48 am

mario has been racing his friends and throwing green shells for oner 10 years, but now sega is planning to steal marios thunder

gameplay: the gameplay is, as i can simpily put, amazing, your racer just does as its told, smooth controling and a drift option like on mario kart, only this time you need it. their isnt really a break option so if you wanna make a suddan stop, well tough, every character has their all star move which are quite creative, it mostly just speeds you up

characters: the characters come from not just the sonic universe, but alot more; billy hatchet, amigo, beat and much much more, even alex kidd is in the game. so you have a lot of options to choose from.

graphics: well let me just say that the graphics are amazing, yes even on the wii, infact, the ps3, xbox and wii version are mostly the same, so you dont have to worry about choosing graphics over gameplay.

maps: the maps on sonic and sega all stars racing are just stunning, they also bring back memories, like lost palace is in sonic heroes (my first ever sonic game). and maps of newish games like sonic unleashed (awesome game) with eggmanland

online: online is also awesome apart from it only contains racing, and 4 player splitscreen offers a battlemode Very Happy, their are mini games which are fun, but you cant play co-op on them Sad

overall: sonic and sega all stars racing is a brilliant game thats well put together that makes the contest "which is the best sega character" fair. and dont get put off with the sonic in the title its a all round sega game thats if you get the xbox version, you get to play banjo Very Happy

i give this game an 9/10
oscarstrok
oscarstrok
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

sonic and sega all stars raceing review Empty Re: sonic and sega all stars raceing review

Post by Wert Ac Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:47 pm

This is a very bias review...
Wert Ac
Wert Ac

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Halbatross

Back to top Go down

sonic and sega all stars raceing review Empty Re: sonic and sega all stars raceing review

Post by oscarstrok Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:48 am

Wert Ac wrote:This is a very bias review...

well it is my opinion.
oscarstrok
oscarstrok
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by xdenslatx Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:05 pm

when I played the demo, I found it to be typical mario kart style without much variance
xdenslatx
xdenslatx

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarstrok Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:33 pm

xdenslatx wrote:when I played the demo, I found it to be typical mario kart style without much variance

it technically is mario kart but with sega characters Razz
and imo a bit more lively and challenging
oscarstrok
oscarstrok
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Antari Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:13 pm

oscarstrok wrote:

well it is my opinion.

Exactly. Reviews are opinions. That's the exact reason why the Irate Gamer shouldn't get all this hate - he's giving his opinion.

Great review! I may get this game...
Antari
Antari
Admin
Admin

https://crystalclear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Superintendent Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:06 pm

MMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD
MDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN$:..=I$$ZZZZ$7=,.,$NNNNNNNNNNNNNNDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~.?Z$ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ?.~DNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND::$ZZZZZZZ$Z$ZZZZZZZZZZZ$Z$$$$$:.DDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDD?.$ZZZZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,?DNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$+~DNDNNDDNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNDD7.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$~7DDDDDDDNNNNNNNNND
NNNNNNNNNDDDDDD.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.DDDDDDDNNNNNNNND
NNNNNNNNNNNNDD:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:~DDNDNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNDO.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$+ODDDDNNNNNNNND
NNNNNNNNNNND=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$=:DNDDNNNNNNND
NNNNNNNNNN$,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$7$DNNNNNNNNND
NNNNNNNNNN:ZZZZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:INNNNNNNNND
NNNNNNNNN,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ$Z$$$ZZZZ$ZZZ$$$$$Z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ZZZ:NNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNN:7ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ$ZZ$$$Z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ZZZZZ:NNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNN~ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$ZZZZZZZZ~7NNNNNNND
NNNNNNN?ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ$.......=ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ$,......+$ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,NNNNNNNN
NNNNNNN,ZZZZZZZZZZZ7.....,,,,,,,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZI...........,ZZZZZZZZZZZZ+NNNNNNNN
NNNNNNZ~ZZZZZZZZZZ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ZZZZZZZZZZZZ+,.............ZZZZZZZZZZZZZNNNNNNN
NNNNNN~7ZZZZZZZZZ?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ZZZZZZZZZZ=,,,,,,,.,.......ZZZZZZZZZZZ=NNNNNNN
NNNNNN:ZZZZZZZZZZ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ZZZZZZZZZZ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:ZZZZZZZZZZ:NNNNNND
NNNNNN:ZZZZZZZZZ$,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IZZZZZZZZZ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ZZZZZZZZZZ:NNNNNND
NNNNNN:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~NNNNNNN
NNNNNN:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~NNNNNND
NNNNNN=$ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ=NNNNNND
NNNNNNO=ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOONNNNNND
NNNNNNN~ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZO?NNNNNNND
NNNNNNNIOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOZOOO~NNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNN+OOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOZOOOOOOO+$NNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNN=$ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOO=NNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNN~OOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOO+NNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNN=OZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOZOOOOOOOOOOO+7NNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNZ~OOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOZZNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNND?ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOZOOOOOO?+NNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNN8~ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOI8NNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNND=OOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOO+?NNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOZOZOOOO~NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN$~ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOO?$NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?~ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOI?NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN7~ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ=7NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN=+ZZZZZZZZOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZO+~NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN+~IZOZZOZOZZZZOOZZZOOZOOI~+DNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNZ+~~?7ZOOOOOZ$?=~~ZNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNO
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND$
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN$$
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN$$$$
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN8O$$$$$$
Superintendent
Superintendent
SuperIntendent
SuperIntendent

http://bungie.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Pie 5 Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:33 pm

I cant tell what that is

hey super, can I have a cookie
Mr Pie 5
Mr Pie 5

http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:46 pm

I think its supposed to be the superintendent pic written in ASCII art...But its like...Distorted for some reason. Wonder what thats supposed to mean.
Wert Ac
Wert Ac

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarstrok Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:43 am

Banjomaster94 wrote:The game sucks. It is a mario kart rip off. The only reason any one here would give it a good review is because banjo is in it. It does not even have as many features as mario kart, if they were going to rip it off they should have done it right.

wow, calm down, its just a game
oscarstrok
oscarstrok
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarstrok Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Antari wrote:
oscarstrok wrote:

well it is my opinion.

Exactly. Reviews are opinions. That's the exact reason why the Irate Gamer shouldn't get all this hate - he's giving his opinion.

Great review! I may get this game...

i think people hate him because he tends to get a bit angry when reviewing a game he didnt like
and he insults people who bought the game he dosnt like

for example, on the mario and sonic at the olympic games, he said that he felt sorry for the people who brought it. he's a good guy, just a bit oppinionated, like the editor-in-chief of IGN (LOL)
oscarstrok
oscarstrok
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:17 pm

I like seeing the bad things about games. The average gamer is more likely to notice a flaw than a positive aspect. Knowing the game that has the least flaws is a good one to buy...But ANY game can have good things written about it. I think reviews should be written with facts, and no opinions, leaving the reader to decide if its good enough or not.
Wert Ac
Wert Ac

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandler Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:15 pm

opinions are helpful too because its kinda hard to tell how fun a game is with just facts.
Chandler
Chandler
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Antari Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:39 pm

I disagree.

Opinions are much more human. People tell you what they liked and what they didn't like about it, and it helps you to decide wether to get it or not. Facts are simply statments about the game.
Antari
Antari
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandler Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Everybody has differant oppinions though because facts can be something that one person likes but another dislikes.
Chandler
Chandler
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Antari Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:14 pm

That's why you have to listen to may different opionions.

Facts are also opinions. People use different wording to make facts support their opinion more.
Antari
Antari
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Well this is sort of offtopic. In stead of discussing the definition of a good review, lets discuss the game itself. Agreed?
Wert Ac
Wert Ac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Pie 5 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:48 pm

offtopic is an opinion sonic and sega all stars raceing review Icon_smile
Mr Pie 5
Mr Pie 5

http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarstrok Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:52 am

banjo's all star is just awesome, kazooie gets mumbo's wrench and summons jiggies on the track, its just plain awesome

here it is

oscarstrok
oscarstrok
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down