Crystal Clear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking ISH

Go down

Breaking ISH Empty Breaking ISH

Last night I was feeling rather sleepy, and was slowly nodding off. I decided that, rather than writing my blog for the day, I would get to sleep straight away, 'cause I'm usually not that sleepy and suffer from Insomnia.

So because of this, I'll write what I did in the previous two days, rather than just today.

Tuseday - Febuary 9th 2010

I woke up this morning rather suddenly. I usually wake up when the alarm on my phone goes off. The phone is on the other side of the room, so I have to get up to stop the noise, but in doing so I don't feel tired enough to go back to bed. This is usually how I get myself up in the morning, but lately I've been sleeping through the alarm.
My "Great" idea was to set the alarm tone to the highest volume, and use a song which started on a very loud note. The result? It shocked me so suddenly that I shot up out of bed and dragged myself across the floor to my phone, where I switched my alarm off. Sure, it worked, but I was so shocked I couldn't think straight.

After pulling myself together, I hitched a ride to school in the car with my mum. I had three tests today - Biology, History and English. The last test I had, Chemistry, really didn't go so well, so I was rather nervous.
The night before, after I wrote the blog, I decided to look up a bit of research for my Biology and English exams. I was told imformation for my History exam would be given to us with the test, so I just looked up Biology and English stuff.

My first test, Biology, went really, really, really well. Better than I expected. First off, we were allowed to bring our research with us to the exam. I still had mine in my bag from when I was doing some last-minute research in the car, so I took that in. I managed to write three pages of legitimate imformation about kidneys and kidney transplants, which included diagrams.

After Biology, I had over an hour to revise for my History exam. Since all the info we needed was given, I decided to spend the time talking to my friend Johan. Luckly, he asked me for the time right before I needed to go to my History exam, so I made it there on time.

History was faily easy stuff. It was a bit boring, and I think my answers were a bit too short. I also repeated things a lot.

Afterwards, I had over an hour before my English exam. I spent most of the time messing around, but I later decided to work more on my English. The exam was an analysis of a poem, A. H. Auden's Lullaby, and we were allowed to bring in our printouts of poems, which had anticdotes on them. I wrote quite a few notes, mostly definitions of words I didn't know, and mid-way through my friend Henry asked to photocopy my notes, because he didn't have any. I agreed.

The exam went almost as well as my Biology one. I managed to write about two pages - half a page for each stanza and a bit of an introduction.
Most people wrote about how the peom is one big metaphore for prostitution (Their English teacher told them a bit about her theory in her lecture), but I wrote about how I thought it was about the love between two people, one of which was unhappy because of their lover being a mortal, and getting closer to death. I wrote about the imagery and I quoted from the peom, so it should be fine.
After our time was up, we were asked to give in our essays AND our research. I handed it in, but started getting a bad feeling. Because I let Henry photocopy my notes and we just handed in the same sheet, it's possible we'll both get a zero because our research was the same - something many people get busted for. However, I think that if we are called for it, atleast I would be let off because it is my work, and I was the one who handed in the notes written in paper. My notes also had more written, because Henry photocoppied my notes before I finished them. If we do get in trouble for this, I should be fine. I would still, however, stand up for Henry because all he did was copy notes - it's not like he coppied my essay. Chances are we wont even get in trouble, and that I'm just FAR too paranoid.

After school I went home and watched a bunch of episodes of Penn & Teller: BullSh!t.

For dinner I had fish, which I hate, and returned upstairs to watch more BullSh!t.

I was going to write my blog, but I started to feel sleepy (During the episode about sleep Razz), so I decided to go to bed and write the next day.

Wednesday - Febuary 10th 2010

Today was my free day. I had no tests today, so I didn't bother going to school. I slept 'til about 15:00 and watched some episodes of BullSh!t until around 17:00.

As I walked out of my room I took a look at my sister's room, and at the foot of her door I noticed a brand new Wii. It suddenly hit me, like a very loud song in the morning, that today was my sister's birthday.
I went downstairs and got breakfast and lunch (A box of CocoPop's "Choco's" followed by "Crocky" natural-flavoured crisps) and went ack upstairs to watch more BullSh!t.

My dog also went to the vet today. He's recently has an infected tail, which he keeps licking, so now he has to wear an Elizibeth's Collar (A white lamp-shade type of thing). He bumps into things a lot now, and my mum laughs every time.

When I was called for dinner, I went downstairs to see every family member I loved - My dad and my dog. Also there was my little brother, my mum, my sister, my sister's boyfriend and my sister's friend, Amber.
We had raps. We put chicken on a rap, rolled them up and ate them. I can't have chicken because I get an allergic reaction on my lips every time I do (My faimly members think I'm faking it) so I had steak instead (On a rap). They were kinda bland and my mum decided to discuss kids with snotty noses.

After dinner, I sat around a bit and talked with my dad, then had cake (Bland cake with disgusting icing), and went upstairs again.

I proceeded to watch some of the best BullSh!t episodes I've seen (Namly the Conspiricy Theories and Apocolypse ones), and then I started writing this blog.

One more thing: For her birthday, my sister got a new Wii, some coconut smelling soap and an acceptance letter to Hogwarts. I don't know who she got it from (She keeps saying it was Dumbledore), but I swear I will kill them for turning my life into an MLIA story.

Oh, I also learn't that one of my previous music teachers, Malcom Davis, died yesterday of cancer. May he rest in peace.

Tune in tomorrow to see if I finally get around to turning in my over-due library book Smile
Antari
Antari
Admin
Admin

https://crystalclear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit