Crystal Clear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Human (2008)

2 posters

Go down

Being Human (2008) Empty Being Human (2008)

Post by Antari Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Being Human (2008) Being_Human_promo

Being Human is a British (Yay!) tv show about monsters living their lives hiding the fact they're monsters. The genre is a mix of Drama, Horror and a bit of Comedy. There are sex scenes too.

Out of the three main characters (See picture), there's one WereWolf, one Ghost and one Vampire. The werewolf can only become a werewolf during a full moon, the ghost can only be seen by other monsters and the vampire has to drink human blood to survive - this isn't Twilight. For he sake of the show, the vampire doesn't die in sunlight, but he does atleast protect himself from it.

The monsters are really interesting though. They don't actually want to be monsters. The vampire doesn't like having to live off blood and hide from the sun, the werewolf hates transforming and the ghost hates hw she can only be seen by other monsters.

I've only watched the pilot and the first episode, so I don't know exactly what happens, but I will be watching more.

To anyone who is interested in watching the show, I suggest you start with episode one and skip the pilot. The cast is different in the pilot and not a lot is explained that isn't explained in the first episode. All you really need to know is that the werewolf goes to this room below the hospital where he works to transform into a werewolf every full moon. The room is only openable from the outside, so there's no chance of the werewolf killing anyone.

If you want to check it out I garantee you wont be disappointed. I think BBC1, 2 or 3 is currently showing new episodes, but it's best to start at the first episode, which can be found on Tv Shack or the BBC iPlayer (If you live in Britain).

And thank you Britain for undoing all the damage Twilight did to the vampire & werewolf stereotypes Smile

Being Human (2008) 791912
Antari
Antari
Admin
Admin

https://crystalclear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Being Human (2008) Empty Re: Being Human (2008)

Post by Mr Pie 5 Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:17 pm

I wonder which one could be the ghost?
Mr Pie 5
Mr Pie 5

http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down