Crystal Clear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[X360] How To Do: Get Infinite Care Packages In MW2! [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009)]

2 posters

Go down

[X360] How To Do: Get Infinite Care Packages In MW2! [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009)] Empty [X360] How To Do: Get Infinite Care Packages In MW2! [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009)]

Post by knife in a box Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Tut is by me: Knife Smile

Anyways, first of all you are going to need a care package, sentry gun or emergency airdrop.

Next you to find something you can climb over or up to. Once you find press right on your D-Pad.

Mount over the object and press right on your D-Pad twice. If you are standing on top of the object with your marker out you have done it right Smile

Now it's time to call it in. Throw it on the ground BUT make sure you do not mount over any objects or else it will mess up.

Once the package has hit the ground pick it up and use it and you should have another care package Very Happy

Enjoy!

BTW: If you get an ammo you have to die and you get it back and if you're doing it with an emergency airdrop you only need to use one of the crates you get
knife in a box
knife in a box
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

http://www.gamerzcut.net

Back to top Go down

[X360] How To Do: Get Infinite Care Packages In MW2! [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009)] Empty Re: [X360] How To Do: Get Infinite Care Packages In MW2! [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009)]

Post by Antari Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Interesting.

I feel that it may be a bit too long though. Surely an enemy would have gotten you while you were waiting (They'd definately get me >_>).

Nice find though Smile

One question though; how long have you been playing Modern Warfare 2?

Seriously, every guy at school talks about it all the freakin' time! Not just the nerds - the popular guys too.
I was on FaceBook earlier and a friend of mine said "[Name] is stuck doing nothing on FaceBook 'cause [Her BoyFriend's Name] is busy playing Modern Warfare 2". Seriously, when you choose videogames over girls there's a problem.
I myself got the game and enjoyed it for a few weeks then stopped playing 'cause it got boring. Yet everybody else is still playing it!
One of my friends it seriously obsessed with it. He has constant debates with other people as to wether [Spoiler!] Ghost really did die when he was killed by Shepard. He was set on fire right next to you! It couldn't have BEEN more obvious!

But I digress. Enjoy the game and continue finding new secrets Smile
Antari
Antari
Admin
Admin

https://crystalclear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[X360] How To Do: Get Infinite Care Packages In MW2! [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009)] Empty Re: [X360] How To Do: Get Infinite Care Packages In MW2! [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009)]

Post by knife in a box Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Been playing since it came out on the weekends only and I'm already 70th 1st prestige Smile

My friends and everyone else I know talks about it lol and it's actually the glitch is really easy to do
knife in a box
knife in a box
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Antari Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:41 pm

knife in a box wrote:Been playing since it came out on the weekends only and I'm already 70th 1st prestige [X360] How To Do: Get Infinite Care Packages In MW2! [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009)] Icon_smile

I guess, if you only play it one weekends, that's not too bad. But I know a lot of people who spend hours every day on it.

I know people who are currently at prestige 4! One of my friends actually finished prestige 10 and continued to level up on his brother's gamertag!

Basically, it's getting out of hand. I want a nice, fun game where I can make decisions and test out different things without people constantly telling me what to do or get judging by the fire rate, reload speed or add-ons. Is that so much to ask?

... But I'm straying from the point. What do you like most about Modern Warfare 2?
Antari
Antari
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:47 pm

The variety of things to do and game play style Very Happy

Antari wrote:Basically, it's getting out of hand. I want a nice, fun game where I can make decisions and test out different things without people constantly telling me what to do or get judging by the fire rate, reload speed or add-ons. Is that so much to ask?

Sadly almost no games online are like that Sad You should try PSO-BB very good community it's free and legal!
knife in a box
knife in a box
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Antari Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:52 pm

knife in a box wrote:The variety of things to do and game play style [X360] How To Do: Get Infinite Care Packages In MW2! [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009)] Icon_biggrin

Antari wrote:Basically, it's getting out of hand. I want a nice, fun game where I can make decisions and test out different things without people constantly telling me what to do or get judging by the fire rate, reload speed or add-ons. Is that so much to ask?

Sadly almost no games online are like that [X360] How To Do: Get Infinite Care Packages In MW2! [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009)] Icon_sad You should try PSO-BB very good community it's free and legal!

I think I'll stick to Paper Mario games Smile

In MW2, I really liked the campain. I was kinda annoyed that the space and water levels we were promissed were only small cutscene like moments where we could move our heads, but other than that it was a really fun game Smile
Antari
Antari
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down