Crystal Clear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my blog 06/02/10

Go down

my blog 06/02/10 Empty my blog 06/02/10

06/02/10
Well I woke up to my cat Itsy (she's so kawaii yet so -Wert- annoying...) so she stands on my face and meows and Im like cat get off... so I move her and find my brothers playing halo 3, and he invites me to play so I say no thanks I cant concentrate with this dam tooth ache... he then offers me dairy milk biscuit chocolate I say yes (WTF WAS I THINKING) then he gives me half of an 12 block white chocolate bar (I accept again still undresssed and wrapped in my quilt, go downstairs, help my bro clean the kitchen and living room then eat noodles and pizza (MEGA YUM!) waited for my mum to get home, then went upstairs and played halo 3, then went on the pc checked my youtube played halo 3 alot more til about 3:30-4:00 when my sister and her friend arrived, she loves anime like me Smile so we hit it off quite well so she came upstairs and we started watching Hellsing so we watched 1 ep then she went downstairs and to the shops, when she came back we watched hellsing ep 2 then she went downstairs I got on my pc and typed a comment, I went downstairs, my sister had 2 other friends over after they came back from the shop a girl and her BF so we were all there watching wallace and grommit curse of the were rabbit, so after a little while ,my brother came in with our dog chance, made a lot of noise I was accused of flirting with the anime girl even though I wasn't so I went upstairs with my bro and played halo 3 after arguing with my sis anyway after going on youtube and watching ne-ni ge de reset
(tsukasa from lucky stars character theme song) anyway the anime girl came back up with a manga drawing she did and gave it to me, lol then she and my bro played halo 3 then me and her swapped occasinally and then we started watching bill and teds bogus journey (still watching it) anyway she fell asleep next to me but after a little while she started to shake so I woke her and she looked like she had just seen a ghost (Im guessing she had a nightmare) anyway she went downstairs and I continued to type this and thats it for now.
xdenslatx
xdenslatx

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

my blog 06/02/10 :: Comments

Antari

Post Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:33 pm by Antari

Sounds like a good day.

I do NOT want to know what you did to that sleeping anime chick!

.... Okay, I do. Pray tell Smile

Back to top Go down

xdenslatx

Post Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:34 pm by xdenslatx

Nothing (my bro was in the room) but I was tempted to draw on her face

Back to top Go down

Antari

Post Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:37 pm by Antari

Your only idea was to draw on her face? What, are you gay?

Back to top Go down

xdenslatx

Post Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:38 pm by xdenslatx

no im not a malicuous guy who does stuff to girls when they sleep
what are you a rapist stalker!

Back to top Go down

Antari

Post Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:40 pm by Antari

*Punches DenSlat*

You are NOT getting un-punched >_>

Back to top Go down

xdenslatx

Post Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:43 pm by xdenslatx

unpunches self (I told you all my posts go off topic....)

Back to top Go down

knife in a box

Post Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:59 pm by knife in a box

Lol Den did the right thing Smile

Back to top Go down

xdenslatx

Post Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:59 am by xdenslatx

told you so silver!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down